Il Borgo di Olive
Castello Di Sismano
- To keep in mind the needs and comfort of guests, townspeople, hunters, and tourists alike…providing an authentic Umbrian experience with exacting standards of service and beauty.
- To appreciate the contributions of all those who work with us.
- To practice environmental sustainability in our renovation and our daily practice, being mindful of our use of natural resources and putting discarded materials and artifacts to new use whenever possible.
- To respect and share the history of this property and the culture of the region.
- To make the project financially sustainable while also being affordable for our guests.
What People are Saying
Abbiamo scoperto che a pranzo erano chiusi ma nonostante questo ci hanno accolto con i piatti che stavano cucinando per loro stessi! Un ospitalità raffinata e incredibile sotto ogni punto di vista.”
Mercurio Brando September 2020
“I couldn’t recommend this place more! It’s like living in a fairy tale! The casa verde is situated in a beautiful old borgo. The pool is just magnificent! You could sit there and enjoy the view of the castle all day long. We had the borgo for ourselves almost as they were no other guests, just the owner Meg. She’s a great woman sharing lots of stories and tips for visiting the surrounding. We can see she loves making this place magical with all her paintings and beautiful gardens. We had the chance to eat at the borgo’s restaurant, the food prepared by Simone was delicious! He is super friendly too. The appartement is very well decorated and furnished, very cosy feeling. The garden which can be accessed with 10 steps is perfect to chill in. We were travelling with a baby, perfect location for our first family trip. Thank you Meg and your team for making this place feel like a fairy tale. Please take us back!. “
Aurélie September 2020
“Had an excellent weekend, can’t recommend highly enough. Great accommodation and amenities, extremely welcoming, felt like a home away from home, with stunning views!”
Jon August 2020
“Meg is a strength of nature, It has been wonderful being her guest she made Sismano a unique place Meg and Simone are a strong team ready to take care of you and of your time in Sismano”
Francesco, Daniela, Emanuele July 2020
“Due giorni che hanno del surreale, Immersi nella campagna umbra la casa si trova in un borgo medievale super caratteristico con tutte le comodità possibili, piscina ed un ristorante buonissimo con prezzi giusti! Ci torneremo di sicuro.“
Tommaso August 2020
“Location molto bella”
“Location molto bella, cucina tradizionale con materie prime di ottima qualità. Meg e Simone sono delle persone calorose e cordiali, insieme a tutto lo staff sanno far sentire gli ospiti a proprio agio e coccolati in un posto da favola. Una gestione nata da poco che ha ancora probabilmente esperienza da fare ma la loro gentilezza ripaga di tutto.“
Ilaria August 2020